SUE Technician II
Utility Locator needed with previous experience designating utilities and performing records research required, preferably in an engineering design environment. 2 – 5 years field experience in utility locating preferred. Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations both in and/or out of town. This position requires you to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions. Position is for a full time employment. Clean background, driving record, and drug test required. Weekly travel may be required.
Geomatics Project Coordinator
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred or two-year degree in survey-related field
- Surveyor Intern (SI) Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Manages multiple projects and ensures completion on time, task, and budget
- Coordinates field crews including preparation of field packages
- Must be able to work in a team environment as a member of the delivery team performing calculations, drafting, research and other associated duties with a minimum of supervision while assisting in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, existing conditions, right-of way, transmission line, transportation, construction and other types of land surveys and/or subsurface utility engineering (SUE) location utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technologies.
- Experience in AutoCAD/MicroStation and associated add-ons (i.e. Civil3d and GeoPak)
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
Photogrammetric Technician – Cary NC Office / Dulles VA Office
Immediate opening for Photogrammetric Technician. Individual must possess a minimum of five years of stereo imagery production utilizing DAT/EM Summit Evolution, Microstation v8i, AutoCAD, ISAT software as required on various Photogrammetric, Surveying or Laser Scanning projects.
Survey CAD Technician
Minimum three years detailed knowledge of collecting information in the field, including the use of data collectors, GPS receivers; laser scanning equipment, a plus. Also three years detailed knowledge of using various software packages including Microstation SS2 or higher, Geopak, AutoCAD v. 12 or higher; TopoDOT experience a plus. Individual will be working mostly in the office on various NCDOT, SCDOT, PNG and PSNC projects. This position is full time with limited overtime required.
Survey Field Technician II
Survey Field Technician needed with 2 – 5 years experience surveying experience including topographic, boundary and DTM surveys preferably in an engineering design environment. Candidate will be required to demonstrate strong management and organizational skills while performing field operations both in and/or out of town. This position requires you to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions. Position is for a full time employment opportunity. Clean background, driving record, and drug test required. Weekly travel may be required. Signing bonus and competitive hourly wage including overtime.
Immediate opening for an experienced Roadway Designer with a minimum five years DOT, Microstation, Geopak/InRoads and Corridor Modeling experience. Individual must be able to work on projects with minimal supervisor. Firm will offer for qualified candidate competitive salary and benefits as well as, moving expenses, if applicable.
Immediate opening for an experienced stormwater engineer. Individual must have a minimum of five years experience specializing in Hydrology and Hydraulics Analysis/Stormwater Management, and erosion control compliance plans & calculations for associated permitting. Proficient in HEC-RAS, HEC-GeoRAS, HEC-HMS, HEC-GeoHMS, Hydraflow, HydroCad Microstation and GeoPak.
Immediate opening for an individual with civil/site, water/sewer design experience including site layout, grading plans, plan and profile of utilities. Candidate must have a minimum of five years design experience and AutoCAD or Microstation skills. NCDOT experience a plus.