Firm has immediate opening for a qualified candidate with either an EI or PE with demonstrated design experience in water/sewer design and civil site plan development. Assist in the production, organization and management of the daily activities for our civil design and utility projects as assigned by management. Also, you will responsible for the CADD production and produce engineered drawing. In addition, you will assist in field observations of utility projects.
Immediate opening for an experienced CAD/Designer to assist firm in both surveying and roadway design projects. Individual must have knowledge of survey field practices including data collectors and ASCii files being able to produce, DTM and planimetric CAD files in both AutoCAD and Microstation V8i. Design knowledge in developing and drafting roadway profiles and cross sections in design software either In-Roads or Geopak. Firm offers competitive wage and benefits.
Geomatics Project Coordinator
Responsibilities / Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree preferred or two-year degree in survey-related field
- Surveyor Intern (SI) Preferred
- Minimum of 3 years of project management experience
- Manages multiple projects and ensures completion on time, task, and budget
- Coordinates field crews including preparation of field packages
- Must be able to work in a team environment as a member of the delivery team performing calculations, drafting, research and other associated duties with a minimum of supervision while assisting in the performance of boundary, ALTA, topographic, existing conditions, right-of way, transmission line, transportation, construction and other types of land surveys and/or subsurface utility engineering (SUE) location utilizing the latest equipment and surveying technologies.
- Experience in AutoCAD/MicroStation and associated add-ons (i.e. Civil3d and GeoPak)
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills
Field Technician I
Field Technician needed with previous land surveying or utility designating experience preferably in an engineering design environment. Minimum 1 year experience. Candidate will be required to demonstrate willingness to learn and be a good team player while performing field operations both in and/or out of town. Previous experience with total stations, GPS equipment or utility locating equipment a plus. This position requires you to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions. Position is for a full time employment opportunity. Clean background, driving record, and drug test required.
Survey CAD Technician
Minimum three years detailed knowledge of collecting information in the field, including the use of data collectors, GPS receivers; laser scanning equipment, a plus. Also three years detailed knowledge of using various software packages including Microstation SS2 or higher, Geopak, AutoCAD v. 12 or higher; TopoDOT experience a plus. Individual will be working mostly in the office on various NCDOT, SCDOT, PNG and PSNC projects. This position is full time with limited overtime required.
Managing Engineer – Transportation Group
Development of roadway design staff; project management; and project production. Assist business development of the firm’s roadway design capabilities to current and prospective engineering firms, as well as State and Federal Agency clients. Individual must be a licensed PE in Pennsylvania and have Microstation and InRoads experience working on PENNDOT projects.
Field Technician II
Field Technician needed with previous utility designating experience preferably in an engineering design environment. Minimum 3 year experience. Candidate will be required to demonstrate willingness to learn and be a good team player while performing field operations both in and/or out of town. Previous experience with utility locating equipment required. This position requires you to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions. Position is for a full time employment opportunity. Clean background, driving record, and drug test required. Signing bonus.